Speaking — Hire SalesCooke for your next Event!
Dave Cooke: International Keynote Speaker l Author l Trainer
A Growth Strategist for Turbulent Times
“This guy is among the best I’ve ever seen, bar none! He captures the audience and holds them.”
“Very interactive. Says stuff you don’t expect, and does it with humor.”
“You motivated them to take the initiative to drive the change…that helped us a lot!”
“You don’t know what you are capable of until you put yourself in a position to do something you have never done before.” — Dave Cooke
Companies from all over the world seek out Dave Cooke to deliver his inspiring, passionate message of communication, commitment and change. His educational programs engage organizational teams to increase revenues, improve profits and facilitate open communication.
Dave has firsthand experience work experience with sales and marketing in multiple industries. When he left the corporate world and formed his own consulting practice ten years ago, he focused primarily on sales and business development related projects with his clients. Several years ago he went through a massive transformation (www.100Pedals.com) relating to his experiences with his youngest son’s heroin addiction. While this greatly disrupted much of his personal and professional life, he found a way to turn this adversity into a positive outcome and lesson which he passionately, authentically shares with others.
Dave brings refreshing, challenging, and incredibly insightful perspective to every situation. Whether he is coaching, teaching, or speaking he has this way of looking at things that make you think, help you understand, and inspire you to take action in a creative, solutions based process. His passion, his energy, and his enthusiasm are visible through his commitment that people can work and live together in a dynamic, productive, and powerful way, provided they know how to communicate, collaborate, and support each other effectively. Dave’s approach is genuine, authentic, and, at times brutally and necessarily honest. He makes change, a positive, transformational, and ongoing result!
Some of Dave’s most popular training and keynote subjects ar
- The Fundamental Foursome of Change
- Don’t Waste Your Time Prospecting: A Lesson in 21st Century Selling Behaviors
- Sales and Inspiration: Where Increased Revenues Intersect
- Building Leaders among a World of Followers
- Know Your Marlin™: Identifying, Understanding, and Landing More of Your Best Clients
- Selfless Listening™: Authentic, Effective, Skilled Listening Behaviors
Dave Cooke has engaged with some of the World’s foremost leaders in change, including: Alcoa, Allsteel, Aramark, BASF, Bosch, Cintas, Comerica, Detroit Diesel, Dow Chemical, ETAS, Flagstar Bank, Herman Miller, Hilton, Lear, Marriot, Meridian Bank, Peter Basso Associates, Roush Industries, St. John Healthcare, Steelcase, Textron, Tower Automotive, US Steel, Wells Fargo and WPP.
To book Dave Cooke or to obtain more information for scheduling him for your next event contact:
Dave Cooke, email@example.com, 602.903.2074
Download your one page brochure (pdf) here
- American Marketing Association – Palo Alto
- Arizona Entrepreneur Conference 2010
- Arizona Small Business Association
- Arizona Technology Council
- Arizona State University — Entrepreneurship Group
- BASF — Mainz, Germany
- BOMA – Southeast Michigan
- Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Green Chamber of Commerce
- Laid-Off Camp – Phoenix
- Institute of Management Accountants — Phoenix
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan State University – Broad School of Executive Management
- SCORE – Ahwatukee Chamber of Commerce
- Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce
- SMPS – Michigan
- Southwest Job Network
- Tempe Chamber of Commerce
- Vistage/TEC: Phoenix and Vancouver, BC