Delivering programs that combine effective strategy with a productive implementation structure to ensure defined outcomes:
- External: Understand the customer and the market
- Internal: Understand the culture and the team
- Outcome: A strategic plan
- Driven by direct knowledge
- Where obstacles and challenges are identified and planned for in advance
- Which includes an implementation process that includes
- Clearly defined objectives and responsibilities
- Training and development programs (individual, team, and leadership)
- Organization wide communication protocols and responsibilities
Individual, Leader and Team Development:
- All our development programs focus on four key areas of personal and professional awareness and accountability
- Embracing responsibility: Discovering what is means to be responsible and accountable for both direct, personal assignments; but, also for the success of the organization beyond the job description.
- Living with passion: Passion is not derived or measured by enthusiasm for the “job” or organization: rather, passion is understanding and embracing a commitment to a positive culture throughout.
- Practicing humility: Discovering how to be a great team mate by communicating effectively and supporting others throughout the organization without walls, barriers, or hierarchy.
- Making a commitment: Understanding the difference between intentions and plans vs. having time bound commitments and following through on them.
Growth focused development:
- Relationship building
- Business development strategies
- Prospecting behaviors and activities
- Effective communication and follow-through
- Time management and organization
- Individual coaching
- Planning and forecasting for success
The terms “sales” and “training” have been carefully deleted from our vocabulary. It is our philosophy that every one of our programs are not a single event but are a strategically driven component of an ongoing educational, development process. Our success formula is based on participants discovering how to change their behaviors in response to a series of applied tools, and are not in the result of mere participation and attendance in a one day event. It is our commitment to enhance, improve and change the behavioral mindset of your entire organization, one workshop at a time.
To learn more about these programs and how to bring them into your organization contact Dave Cooke today.