Times have changed. What used to work in the sales arena simply doesn’t.
- Know more about your product and services than most of your team
- Know who your competitors are and what they have to offer
- Are way too busy to meet with someone who is simply trying to sell them something they don’t believe they want or need
- Getting in front of decision makers who can differentiate value
- Building instant credibility and trust because you are not going to get enough time to do it any other way
- Focusing your time, effort, and energy on buyers not shoppers and have a team that knows the difference between the two
- I have been at this for 35 years
- I have learned to adapt the old fundamentals into new age programs and processes
- I am not interested in playing games with your sales people
- I am committed to developing highly successful sales professionals
If you are struggling to:
- Grow revenues
- Build and maintain a stable sales team
- Maintain sales margins and client relationships
Contact Dave Cooke. I will straighten things out.